The Belvedere Guest House, Church Stretton
welcome to the Belvedere Guest House
- The Belvedere, a beautiful Edwardian house standing in pleasant gardens, is situated on the lower slopes of the Long Mynd.
- We are located in the centre of a designated Area Of Outstanding Natural Beauty and a Conservation Area.
- A gentle stroll to the shops and amenities of Church Stretton.
- Close to Cardingmill Valley, the Belvedere is the ideal starting point for walkers and cyclists.
- Peaceful and tranquil.
- Relaxed and informal.
- We accept pets, particularly dogs with well behaved owners.
- We are family friendly — we have family rooms, a travel cot for young children, a highchair and lots of games in a large lounge.
- Prime area for seeing birds and various wildlife.
- Wi-Fi — guests who have wireless enabled laptops can enjoy free wireless broadband connection.
- Locally sourced foods.